Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and all that jazz.

How was everyone's Thanksgivings?
Mine was pretty rad. I went over to Aric's grandparent's house with my mom and we hung out with him and his family for dinner. It was lots of fun. We didn't do much for black friday except get a little white tree for my room and get candles for our moms because, as we all know, the holidays just aren't complete without yummy smells!

I'm trying to get back in the habit of blogging during the week and... I failed miserably this week. Ugh. Lets hope this week can be better! 

I have to say, I'm totally exhausted. I'm not sure I 'rested' at all over this break. I'm just glad Christmas break is a few weeks away! I'm glad this semester is almost over. 

How was your thanksgiving? How are your lives going?

xoxoxoxo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment