Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful.

Okay! So I'm back with ten more things I'm thankful for. Ready, set, go!

1. Peppermint coffee on a autumn morning. 

2. The fact that for one week in autumn my hair matches the leaves.

3. Teeny tiny kitty snores when they're comfortably sleeping

4. My beautiful wonderful friends. Life just wouldn't be an adventure without them. 

5. How satisfying a shutter release can sound when you know you just got the perfect shot. 

6. Swinging on a swing set all bundled up in scarves and coats on an autumn morning. 

7. Autumn mornings. I've mentioned them enough that they deserve their own number. 

8. VW Vans. Everytime I see one, regardless of the color I get happier than I can tell you, I think they represent freedom to me. An orange one is my dream car though. 

9. Sun glinting off the flower/leaf filled glass vases on my kitchen windowsill in the morning. 

10. Jumping pictures. 




What are you thankful for?


xoxoxo 
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment