Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time for another installment of "things I'm thankful for"

1. Inside jokes

2. The smell of pine trees. mmmmmm

3. When kitties get cold and night and snuggle under the blankets. 

4. Real life "hallmark moments"

5. Pretty floofly nightgowns. I look forward to owning these soon. 

6. Fresh baked cookies in winter. The baking, the smelling, and the tasting. Mmmm. 

7. Fiances that bring you coffee and soup when you have to tech two shows in one day. 

8. How it feels when you've been up all day working hard and its late and you finally get into bed. 

9. The sweet people in Japan. I miss them :)

10. How beautiful my family and friends are. 



I'm a lucky girl to have her for a mom. Isn't she the cutest?

What are you thankful for?

xoxoxoxoxo
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment