I'm in a bad mood today, and I really want to remedy that so per my friend Sarah's suggestion I'm making a list of things I'm thankful. My plan is to have 50+ by Thanksgiving! Maybe lets call it the blessing challenge.
So here goes....
1. God - I know I don't talk much about my faith on here, in fact... I'm not sure I've talked about it at all, but honestly I don't know where I'd be without God. Definitely not here right now, getting married and finishing school and being artistic. I'm not one of those people to shove my faith down other people's throats, hence you probably not hearing about it, but know its a big part in my heart.
2. My Mom. She's amazing and I admire her so much.
4. That feeling you get when you wake up early on a fall/winter morning all snuggly in bed and your nose is cold and sunlight is streaming in the window.
5. Photography. What an amazing gift to be able to physically capture a moment. Do you ever think about that?
6. Lens flares. I think for some reason they might be the most beautiful thing in the world to me.
7. Aric. He's such an amazing guy and I'm definitely the luckiest girl in the world to get to marry him next year.
8. Papasan chairs. They're like nests for the bird in all of us.
9. The coffee Aric is driving over to me right now.
10. Mysteries. I'm so so glad that I still have things to wonder about, and I hope that I never forget that.
What are some things you are thankful for?