Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back from Japan!

Wow, nice creative title there, huh?
What can I say, I'm a genius...

Anyway, as the title says I'm back from Japan!
I've been trying to post this post for about a week now and my computer hasn't let me so... hence my inactivity. ANYWAY,
I had an awesome time, I love love love that country.
The food is awesome, the clothes are amazing, the makeup is fantastic, there are kitties everywhere, and the people are amazing. Example, we went to a shrine and walked for an hour and a half and these cute old men were in front of us the whole time. We stopped at a lovely view and shared some bonding time looking out over the lovely country and then we all stopped at a store to buy drinks and rest and you know what? They bought us a drink and shared their lunch with us! How cute!! I love them!



And oh all the kitties!! There were kitties at all the shrines I visited! I loved it!


IN OTHER NEWS, Aric and I have booked our honeymoon hotel in Canada and we've booked our hotel for our wedding, so we're officially getting married on October 9, 2011! SO excited about this! My dress came in too and I went to try it on and evidentially I'm taller than the average bride because they had to send it back and re-order a dress with "extra length". Oh great haha. Oh well. I still love love love my dress though! I can't wait for it to come in... again so I can take it home!!!!

Oh other exciting wedding news, Aric and I have chosen our first dance song! Check it out and let me know what you think!
Stella Maris
Oh how I love this song.

Also thanks to all my new watchers and all the kind comments you guys have left me! I'm sorry I've been bad about replying, but I'm going to get back on the horse I promise!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your trip to Japan was great. My boyfriend went to Japan in the past and he loved it. I love kitties!!!
    I'm happy for you and Aric also.

    Please follow me??

    Marja<3

    ReplyDelete