Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas bells are ringing...

Hey guys! 

Happy December 1! You know what that means, Christmas is only a few weeks away. I've definitely tried to stay ahead of the present-buying game this year, I think I have about 2/3 of what I'm buying bought. Yay! How are you guys doing on that front?

I started a holiday-themed photography class today run by Tracey Clark of the Shutter Sisters blog she's definitely in the hero category for me, so I'm excited. 

Today was day 1 of the class and the theme was "Gratitude" so I decided I was grateful for sleepy kitties in winter!


I love my kitties :)

Also, I've become obsessed with bokeh lately. Like. OB-SESSED.


In other news, the weather is super weird here right now. Its cold one day and then rainy and humid and warm the next and then freezing the next day. Oh gosh. So today is the rainy humid day. I'm not a fan personally... how is the weather where you live?

xoxoxoxo 
Ash

1 comment:

  1. Your kittie is soo cute! I cant wait until Christmas! the outside of my house is all filled with lights! It looks so pretty!

    I was wondering if you would join in on my Christmas swap im doing on my blog? It would be lots of fun!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete