Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

So, day 4 of "Picture the Holidays" is upon us. I'm going to be sad when this class is over. (Which is why I'll be taking Picture Winter right after.) 

Today's prompt was "key". It asked when our "soul-cure" was for when we are getting down in the dumps to too busy to notice anything. The thing I chose as my soul cure was trying to find the beauty in the most unexpected places. 


This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken all year. It was actually a photo from Japan which kinda makes me feel like I cheated, but at the same time I did in fact take photos today, and Japan definitely has the key to my heart, so maybe its okay. 

Speaking of Japan, I can't even begin to tell you just how much I miss it. I most definitely left my heart there. And no, its not just the shopping or the food, its just such a beautiful country full of beautiful people. Japan, I love you and miss you. 

xoxoxo
Ash

What has the key to your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment