Friday, December 3, 2010

All you need is love.

So, I'm taking part in the "Picture the Holidays" class over at Big Picture Classes (see the pretty new icon in my side-bar?), and today's prompt was love. 
So, in the spirit of love I donned my favorite (and recently neglected) pair of heart-shaped glasses and went to town. 


I've been really liking out of focus desaturated photos lately. Nooot really sure why. Oh well. 

I'm going to try to keep up with the prompts for December over at reverb10.com , we'll see how that goes... so... today's prompt was to pick the moment I felt most alive this year and fully describe it. So, here goes...

My moment was definitely when Aric and I went to Williamsburg a few weeks ago. We love Williamsburg, but we never get to go so its always such a treat. We spent the whole day there (after furniture browsing at World Market that morning.) and had a nice dinner, but that night was just glorious. It was a dark, dark night. I wish I could say it was dark and stormy just because its more dramatic that way, but it was just a nice clear dark night. Regardless, we went to the candy store and bought candy apples (my first one ever) and we walked around the colonial area in the pitch black, listening to ghost tours and the rustling leaves. We sat outside the huge church and listened to a concert that was going on inside, eating our candy apples until we were sick of them. The air was crisp and cool and it smelled like autumn, it was by far the perfect moment. Then again, I feel like most moments with him are the "perfect moment" when I look back on them. 

Do you guys have any favorite moments from this past year?

xoxoxoxo Ash 


No comments:

Post a Comment