Monday, December 20, 2010

I slacked again.

Once again I haven't posted in a while. Go me... 
I am SUCH a slacker sometimes. 
In my defence though, I just finished my finals sooo.... maybe I'm in a the clear? No? Nobody? 
Yeah... I didn't think so either. 

So, its the holiday season, and I want you to know I'm very much so avoiding the urge to quote one of the many christmas songs stuck in my head. Be glad!

Soooo, as I said I just finished up with my exams and did well. 3 semesters left until I graduate from college!! One semester and a summer until I get married! And one semester left for my guy. I know he's going to be glad to be done with school, this last year has been a rough one for him. That means he's going to be quitting starbucks, which I know is a sad thing, but at least we're one step closer to getting married and having our own place!

I'm glad to get to rest over break and focus more on photography than I have been. Lately its been like "oh i need a picture for class." snap. "there's we go." kiiinda lame. So I'm super excited about that. And I only have to work two days this week because technically I'm not supposed to be working this week anyway. Yay for working at school!!

Also I'm going to "Christmas town" this week, which I'm super excited about. I wanted to go last year and I didn't so.... yeah way excited. Carolers, christmas lights, penguines, santa?? How much better can it get?? Not much, that's for sure. 

So I guess on with the photo! 
It snowed the other day (it hardly ever snows here) so Jess and I took a break from work and went out to play in it!!


Does it snow where you live? Do you like snow?


xoxoxooxoxo 
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment