Monday, September 13, 2010

LIFE CHANGING NEWS a.k.a. I'm getting married.

Okay guys, so... 
remember how I said that I was probably going to have big news soon? 
Well its time for the unveiling!!!! (though if you read the title you can probably guess it. 
I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh. So excited!!!!!!

Aric proposed to me at 12:00am September 11. 
Despite that being possibly the least romantic day in American History, it has become the most romantic day EVER. Well... to me anyway. 

So, on to the story! It all started Friday September 10th.... 
I went over to Aric's family's house for a birthday get together (my b-day is the 12th), we went to Bean There Cafe (our favorite local coffee place) for coffee, tea, and poetry, and then we walked around the downtown area. It was awesome, it was almost totally deserted. I think we came in contact with like.... 5 people tops within the period of like 2 hours. It was AWESOME. We took some photos, and then we sat out on a bench overlooking the water. The city lights were sparkling in the water, it was deserted, and there was a nice cool breeze in the air. It was perfect. He leaned over kissed me, pulled out the ring, went down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

I obviously said yes after spazzing. 

SO ON TO THE RING PICTURES!! 
Oh gosh I am so in love with this ring its insane. Its like... my dream ring! 

So I'm now engaged to be married! (Oh! And I'm now 20 years old) That means expect lots and lots of spooktastical wedding updates! 

Speaking of which, my mom and I are going to chronicle the adventure of planning this thing via blogger, so head over here if you're interested!

Bye for now!
xoxoxoxoxo
Ash

4 comments:

  1. OMGSHHSHHSHSHSHSHHS this makes me so tickled inside and out! IM SOOOO happy for you lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :D
    Remember to update on EVERY detail
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!! what wonderful news! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw congrats lady! your ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete