Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Changes on the horizon.

Well folks,
I turn the big 2-0 in 11 days. 
I've come to the point in my life where things are ALMOST here, but not quite. I've been stuck in this place for a while, but I'm almost through it. It's like... I can almost touch the changes that I know are going to happen. It's a little scary. My life is flying by, and because I'm so focused on what I want to happen, I'm almost willing to let that happen. (You'll know what I'm talking about soon, no worries.) 

I'm excited to see where life is about to take me. It's a scary roller coaster, but I'm going to ride it with my eyes open.

I'm determined to not let my daily schedule kill me, and I'm finally getting the hang of it, so that makes me pretty darn happy. I'm tired and hungry and have some pretty awesome dark circles forming, but I'm learning in school, and I'm learning my trade and that's all that.

I miss my boyfriend so very much, but we have a really strong relationship and we're not going to let this year stop us. Our lack of free time to spend together just means that we're going to have to make sure to make the most out of what time we do get together. 

That's all for now I suppose. I'm tired and thoughtless and I'm about to go to work. Sorry about all the blabbing and the lack of pretty pictures, but... that's going to come soon, no worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment