Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh I exist. Who knew?

So. Its officially summer. Hallelujah. 
Seriously, this semester was RIDICULOUS. I felt like I never had time to breathe. It was pretty stupid. 
I'm not completely let loose though, I have one more weekend worth of being a spot light operator. I have to admit though, that part is kinda fun. I could do that for a living. Weird. 

I'm also kinda jobless right now. I left the shop because... well as much as I loved that job, lets face it I never had free time and seeing as how I'm going to be married in a few months I'm going to need some time to be a wife. So, I'm on the hunt for something new and preferably on campus. 

I do kinda have a job though, its just only two months long, but I'll be teaching kids Improvisation for a month at theatre camp, and then teaching studio art at an animation camp. I'm excited about that! 

Aric is done with school after the class he's in right now!! I'm so excited and so proud of him! Yay! A college graduate! <3 <3 <3 (For those of you who don't know, I graduate in a year.) 

We're going out to celebrate tonight, so I'm sure I'll have fun pictures and stories for you tomorrow! 

I think thats it for now. I just felt the need to catch everyone up on my life so I don't post tomorrow about dinner and clothing and have it be all so random. 

Here, have a couple pictures from easter. 


And yes, I chopped my hair off again! And... its more red than it is in the pictures. What's new. I'm addicted to hair color according to Aric. I'm beginning to think he's right. I think I belong on TLC's My Strange Addiction.

xoxoxoxoxo
Ashlotte

1 comment:

  1. glad to have you back ash :) im super excited for you being a wifey. your gonna be a good one :D love!

    ReplyDelete