Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh heavens! // photography spam!

Oh my I haven't posted in a while have I??

Not that it's a good excuse, but I've been super busy lately! Aric and I have been apartment shopping over the past couple of weeks. We've found a couple of places that have sadly fallen through :( BUT! Yesterday we finally went to see a realtor and he was so nice and helpful! We found a lot of places we really like that are in our price range and in good safe neighborhoods (the last part is an issue around here...) and he put us in the computer and said that his office will automatically email us when there are listings that are what we've described we wanted. How exciting?? We're going to do some drive-bys and peek at our favorite places today after church. Yay!

I took the Picture the Holidays and the Picture Winter classes offered by Tracey Clark via Big Picture classes. They were so much fun!! I'm sad they're over! For today I'll leave you with some of my favorite photos I took for the class! 






That's all for now! 

I'll write more soon kitties!

xoxoxooxoxoxo

1 comment: