Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm redecorating!!!!!!
Yep, that's right, its that time again! (okay,.... actually the last time it was "that time" was like... 3 years ago, but I digress.) So... my room in a word was horrid. Yeah. Awful. Messy, stacks of crap everywhere, clothes all over the place, a drafting board sitting mysteriously in the middle of my room--bad. 


See? And the worst part is it was half done being clean at this point. Yeah. AWFUL. Oh my gosh. SO, I got all of my books out of my room and into the garage, got rid of my desk, three of my bookshelves, and I'm going to paint the drafting board to have jelly fish on it and put it in another room and I got a papasan chair!!!! All time favorite thing. If I could marry a chair... it would be a papasan, specifically the one I now own. SO, without further ado, I would like to introduce you to my new unfinished room!!!!


Please excuse the weird filter I had on my camera.... Anyway, like I said its still in progress, as in not even kinda finished, but... yeah. By the time I'm done my dressform won't be in my room either but... it is for now, and I'm just going to have to deal with her. 


Mmmmm pretty new chair with flowery pillows!!! I'm so in love with this chair you guys, its ridiculous. My kittens and I (and Aric) are enjoying this chair very much! Especially since Abby (a.k.a. "girl cat") and I can fit at the same time!! She's being all cute and snuggly right now, I've never seen her more comfortable than in this chair. Anyway, I have so many plans for my new room! I can't wait to show you guys all the things I'm going to be working on! 

Love you pumpkins! 
xoxoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment