Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hey pumpkins! 
I'm feeling all inspired now (what a good feeling) because I just spent a good chunk of my day getting up the facebook/myspace/twitter for StarCookie, a 3 person industrial band I belong to. Aric is really "the leader of our band" seeing as how he's actually a musician and goes to school for it. So... that was a lot of fun. We have a song up and everything! I'm such a proud mama cat. This band has been a LONG time in the making. Yay!

In other news, I converted a men's shirt into a cute peasant shirt yesterday and made myself a flag garland for above my window. Both are very cute, so expect photos soon and hopefully a tutorial of the shirt! (it was super easy and its super cute). 

IN THE MEANTIME!
I've become obsessed with sand dunes. I think its my new favorite inspiration. They make me want to be in a traveling gypsy caravan or something... not sure what that's about... so here have some pretty dune photos!!! (As usual, all via http://weheartit.com/ )



No comments:

Post a Comment