Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend recap!

So... I wrote this giant post and... it just got deleted. Yay.... okay, anyway. These photos are from our wonderful-weather weekend!! It finally feels like spring, and we all know what that means, don't we?? Ash gets to break out her jelly shoes!!!!!! (see last picture.) Ummmm yeah. I'm going to post again later tonight (hopefully) about things that inspire me, but right now I just wanted to give a weekend recap. It was lots of fun, but I'm not going to talk your ear off... or.... write your eyes off? Yeah, um, nevermind. Lets just avoid that phrase, okay? So this begins a little project Aric and I are starting in which we take a photo every time we're together. So... this is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 
Hah okay, so the reason I'm posting this one is because you can see my prized possessions, Aric and my metallic bronze cowboy boots. And... because I picked on my mom for making this face in a photo and I did it now. What can I say? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree... 



New favorite word "wongwatape". 

Aviators are kinda our thing. I told Aric one day we're going to make a family crest that includes a pair. Mine are new and they were $3. Yay!!! 

Hah so... I decided it would be a good idea to sit on the ledge of a 5 story parking garage that had no form of catching devices on the other side. Aric however, decided this was a terrible idea and pulled me off haha. Poor boy. I put him through so much. 


My pretty new skirt/dress!! $3.00 thank you very much. 

Love you all, pumpkins!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment