Thursday, March 18, 2010

To be or not to be... selfish, that is.

Here, have a photo from a few weeks ago. 



So. 
I'm waiting. 
Aric is on his way. 
The weather is nice tonight,
so we're going on a bicycle ride! Yay!
I had a doctor's appointment today
I wasn't a huge fan of it, but...
it just means I'm closer to 
knowing what is
wrong. 
yep. 
was cast 
in a show at school
the hours are insane, and I 
really don't want to be in it now that
I know the schedule. I can't do it without
getting sick. Unfortunately I have the 
lead role. I was give the opportunity
to back out if I wanted. But........
if I back out I'm afraid they're 
not going to recast and just
decide to drop the scene. 
I don't want to hurt
all my friends. 
I don't know 
what to 
do. 

I'm 
not a 
fan of this.
No sir. 
No. 

I'm
trying not
to panic. I'm trying
to keep a level head. I'm 
trying to decide what's the best
for me, and for others. The greater-good
and all that jazz. I hate that stuff sometimes. 
I just want to be selfish and back out
without caring who its going to 
affect and blah blah blah. 
But... I'm not that type
of girl. I wish I was
but.......... only.....
SOMETIMES.  
sad-face.
oh well. 
....

To
be. Or 
not to be?...
selfish that is. 
...That is my only
...question...
currently.


Anyway, 
I'm still looking
forward to my bike ride
and probably hooping adventure. 
I think it will be good. I'm pretty sure 
I should bring my camera along.
I think that's a good idea.  
Yeah. For sure. 

I will. 
Peace out pumpkins. 
Love always, 
Ash

p.s. I really want tea right now. just so everyone knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment