Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh my.

Okay... wow. Well. today was interesting. I don't even know what to say about today. It was kinda one of those days where everything starts off well but because you're tired and already bottling up emotions you kinda end up exploding by the end of the day. So... I skipped comicking class tonight and spent the evening talking to Aric, and deciding that i want to save up over the summer for a tattoo on the palm-ish area of my right ring finger of a heart to remind myself that I need to love myself. That was a weird sentence.

Anyway, moving on. I forget if I posted about this or not, but I had a mystery container of manic panic in my cabinet that I had used half of once for about 5 minutes to tint my hair red. Well anyway, my hair is not bleached and I couldn't find an example of this color with non-bleached hair so I really had no clue what it was going to turn out like. So... my normally red-orange hair had faded and I was bored, so what am I to do but throw that on my head? No fear guys, no fear. 

Well, 25 minutes of processing later I ended up with berry colored hair. I actually like it... a lot. At first I really missed my old orange-y hue but.... I'm kinda digging this almost pink thing I've got going on. So much so that depending on what job I get for the summer, I think I'm going to go MORE pink. (and the to be followed by manic panic's Atomic Turquoise, thank you very much.) So... yeah, anyway, that was about my day in a nutshell. No rehearsals tonight, yay for breaks! I'm posting a picture of my new hair and then I'm off to go hide from the cat that has been waking me up every 20 minutes for the past 3 nights. Not tonight Daniel. I'm hiding and you won't find me, my recently given title of "stage ninja" is going to be handy tonight. 

Oh! Wait, I forgot. So I made my camera strap today! I'm in love with it. Seriously. It's blue with little blue birds all over it. In. Love. It's pretty stellar if I do say so myself. I think I'm going to make more and sell them on etsy. I don't have a picture of it yet, but I have photos of flowers blooming in my backyard that I need to edit/post tomorrow so... I'll make sure I get a picture of the strap for then. For now though, my lovelies, have fun looking at my new hair, and enjoy your night!!!! 

Have you guys ever had a hair color accident gone terribly right, or do you have any strange colors you want to dye your hair?? 

Love you all my pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment