Monday, March 22, 2010

Little lovelies!

Hey guys!
See, I told you I'd be posting again today!! 
So, tonight I'm posting a collection of things
that inspire me!! I plan on keeping this up because...
well... I need to stay inspired!! So... I already have WAY too 
many things I want to post, so I'm going to post 2/3 of them
and then post the rest tomorrow because... yeah, like I said, 
I have a GIANT stack of things that inspire me that I want
to post. I think today's theme should be houses, so here's 
some things that will inspire my house one day. Enjoy!


I'm pretty sure I'm going to morph my room into 
this one over the summer. Its just too perfect! 


I want this bedroom so bad I can hardly 
stand it. I want my bedroom to look like this
when I have my own house.
The only way it could be more
perfect is if it had flowers and twinkle lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment