Tuesday, October 6, 2009

today was

Beautiful. 
The air was crisp, a sign that autumn is coming.
I got called back for the show Little Women for the role of Aunt March, which is rather exciting. 
I spent the day reading Edgar Allen Poe and being 
happy. 
I am ceritanly in the halloween spirit, in fact I moved my pumpkin Julius (a gift from my friend Aric!!!) into my room, hopefully pictures will be up tomorrow. Who knew a gourd could make a bedroom so festive? I do believe I am going to work on my costuming project and make myself a cup of peppermint tea, but before I go, here have a gift. 

Ash's favorite words today:
cadaverously
squiggle
viscosity
autumnal
coquetries
decorum
dint
eclat
hyper-obtrusive
paroxysms
teetotum
vociferated 

Kudzu is a scary plant, pumpkins!! 
Look what it did to a house near where my stepmom lives 
in Georgia!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment