Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In other news...


Here, have some art from me to you to put you in a holiday mood. (that almost rhymed. that was sort of amazing...)

Its gross out today. All humid and warm. I am not a fan at all. It looked like it was going to be gloriously gloomy today but... not so much. VERY sad. On the bright side though I just have one more class and then I get to have a ghost hunter's marathon with my boyfriend, complete with popcorn and freshly baked cinnamon buns. Lordy, I wish I had apple cider right about now. I have a massive headache, but I'm willing to deal with it and keep my wig on. Yes, I am wearing a wig. In public. Its kind of amazing. Its close enough to my own hair--shape wise, that everyone just thinks I've cut/colored my hair. I love it. Its a short black bob and its amazing. I have a feeling though I'm going to get addicted to wigs and want to wear them a lot. Oh boy. Tomorrow promises to be colder and amazing. Two of my friends are coming over and we're going to do a vampire-themed photoshoot. I'm pretty excited. I've got my fangs ready and everything! In other news, I will be dressing up as a black cat this halloween, my costume is 75% done and I'm pretty darn excited about that.

I'm sad at the moment, it won't let me center my words and well all know how much I like to do that.... *sigh* oh well.


Bye pumpkins!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Lol that didn't sound sad at all XD And if wig over your hair is too warm shaev your head! *blinks* what.

    ReplyDelete