Thursday, October 8, 2009

Il n'y avait personne dans la rue...

I made some spidery friends today. 
For those of you who know me well, you know I love spiders, so this time of year makes me ecstatic. 
I love to see them all scatter about busy busy busy weaving their webs. 
Sometimes they remind me of when people in neighborhoods have christmas light contests. 
I like to pretend that's what they're doing. 
Trying to out-do one another for the Halloween season.
This weekend has the makings of one that makes me want to pull my hair out. 
Tomorrow my mom wants me to shop with her, then I'm hanging out with a friend for basically the rest of the night (we're going to a music store, thrift store, taking crazy photos, and then going to a poetry reading!! so fun!!) then on Saturday I'm going on a flea market adventure, again with my mom, sunday I have choir and homework, and at some point during the weekend I need to find time to watch little women and practice for callbacks. 
(I got called back for the part of Aunt March in little women) 
And blog. 
And sew. 
Oh yeah, and sleep. 
At least Saturday and Sunday are threatening thunderstorms.
Here's to hoping!!!!

How are you doing pumpkins?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment