Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunsets and orangey floof.

A few days I got a chance to spend some time with one of my favorite people, 
Ashley Fielden, owner of A Global Walk Photography (that link will send you to her blog, which is TOTALLY worth seeing!!). If you're a long time reader you might remember her from that one time when we broke into an elementary school. If not go check it out, it was pretty cool. 

This is my second time seeing her since she got back from her epic 7 month (i think!) multi-country trip! So what did we do? Snagged some chik-fil-a, sat in starbucks talking about all things art, music, and love, and then went on a mini tasty-sunlight-induced-photojaunt! My fave! 

 Mmmm!! Soup and passion tea for me! 


Prettiest girl ever. Juuust saying.  


I stole this one from Ashley, she definitely took it, not me, but... orangey floof! Yay! 

Today's day consist of an early morning coffee date with the lovely Tianna, a meeting about summer camp (I'm teaching! I don't remember if I said that before or not...), step aerobics (always. I'm obsessed.), laundry, and hopefully going to the poetry/open mic night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment