Friday, August 13, 2010

Stigmas and Fashion Bloggers.

Okay, so I have something to admit. 
I really like clothes. I mean really, really like clothes. 
I want to blog about them, I want to post daily outfit photos like everyone else but see, I have this problem. 
I feel like there's a certain stigma when it comes to "fashion bloggers" or "vintage bloggers". It's a rare occasion when you find a fashion blogger over the size of 6 and I guess it's gotten to me. I'm kinda sick of this, anyone else? I think I'm going to start posting outfit photos and clothing lusts. I need to get over this. 

In other news, the St. John's ads with Karen Elson make me want to bleach my eyebrows and wear no eye makeup. Rock on pretty redheads, rock on. 



Seriously though guys I was way too excited to see her with her bright red hair and zombie like skin rocking it out in a mainstream magazine. I'm not sure I'd consider her one, but I really hope we start seeing alternative models in mainstream magazines. It's about time guys. We alternative girls like clothes too. 



In other news, I dyed my hair again and its pretty. It photographs prettier and brighter than it is in real life, which is sad and it makes me want to bleach my hair before I dye it again. It also makes me wish I had friends with blonde hair that wanted a crazy color because... not tooting my own horn or anything but.... I mix pretty dang good colors. It almost makes me wonder if I should just forget this whole theatre thing and get my cosmetology license. 

.... or I could just do both. Better plan. 

Okay, I'm going to post again soon, hopefully with some style inspirations and some outfit posts and awesome vintaging/thrifting finds.

xoxoxoxo
Ash 

No comments:

Post a Comment