Sunday, August 22, 2010

The end of an era so to speak.

So I suddenly realized that these are my last 12 hours of freedom. 
School starts tomorrow for me which is... good I suppose. It just means that the rest of the year is going to seem to go by really fast, which is good/bad because I have a lot to look forward to. Autumn is coming (!!!!!!) which is always a good moment for me, but we don't have a long autumn here, so I'm kinda already sad about it ending before its even begun! The second week of October I go to Japan (OMG.) and I'm like WAAAAAAY overly excited about that. I can't even tell you. I'm flipping out every time I remember I'm going. Annnnnnd on the 21st of October Aric and I celebrate 1 year together! That seems like waaaay shorter than it should be (probably because he was my bff waaaay before he was my bf), but at the same time the whole 10 months so far has pretty much flew by. AND THEN THE HOLIDAYS!!!!! Yay holidays! I can't wait to listen to christmas music and decorate with my mom!!

OH! Another thing I forgot to tell you guys isssss.... I'm turning 20 on September 12th! Not really an exciting age number, but still! 

BUT, in honor of summer flying by I shall leave you with a photo from a photoshoot with a dear dear friend of mine who may as well by my sister. More pictures soon :)


In other news, I might take up the Japanese style of blogging where I just post a picture or two with short comments instead of boring you with a novel every time I post. And I think my blog needs a facelift. Stat.  


1 comment: