Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fitness challenge is paying off!

Hey guys! 
Okay, so I know I kinda fell of the face of the planet for about a week, but fear not! I'm back. 

So... not much for me to report to you, so this is going to be a really short post probably. 

I'm on day 15 of my 30 day challenge!! I can't believe that! It's almost scary how fast time just zips on by, huh? I have to admit I was lame and totally slacked yesterday. Aric and I went to the library and watched t.v. with my mom until 4 and then he had to leave to go to work so mom and I had dinner (yeah, we eat really early...) and then went to the mall for a few hours and then I was too tired to run when we got home. So... I walked around the mall. That should count, right? 

So I'm back on the horse so to speak and I'm going to be a good girl and get out on that treadmill and run! Well... after I clean the train wreck I call my room. 

OH! But exciting news! The 30-day challenge is paying off! I have officially dropped a size!!! I am now a size 11. I know some of you are probably like "yeah big deal..." BUT, you have to realize I've been a 13 since as far back as I can remember. Seriously, I don't remember the last time I was anything lower than that. So... this is kinda a big deal. I want to drop another pant size before I go to Japan in October. Actually... I would like to drop 2, but let's fight our battles as we get there, huh? So let's plan on one and if we get there we'll go for two! 

So I guess this post wasn't as short as I was planning on... sorry guys! 

In other news, Aric and I have been together for nine months! That seems like it's a way smaller number than it should be. We had this weird almost dating thing going on for a few months before hand so... yeah. But that's exciting anyway! We celebrate a year in october (my favorite month... now for more than just halloween and autumn) and I can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. happy 9 months!! my bf and i celebrates our anniversary during october too! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete