Thursday, April 26, 2012

FOTD, OOTD, and art journaling!

Bonjour!! 

Hi kittens! 

So, its almost official, I'm almost done with school! Like... for good! 
(Well, at least until I decide I want a masters degree....)

I just wanted to post a quick face of the day and outfit of the day since I haven't done that in a really long time! And honestly, I haven't even been wearing anything post-worthy as of late thanks to work and my classes. 

In other news, please ignore my gross hair, I need a haircut... 




This is a fun look that super easy to do! 

Face: Sonia Kashuk Sheer Mineral Foundation
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay in Gunmetal
Liner: Maybelline Master Drama in Midnight Master and Made of Steel
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Drama
Cheeks: Lancome in Aplum
Lips: Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red (01)




Top: Express
Pants: H&M
Boots: Target
Rosary: Italy

Also, I went to an art-journaling party this weekend hosted by one of my best friends. I've never done it before, but she's amazing so I thought I'd give it a whirl! Here are two of my favorite pages I made that day! 


That's all for now kittens! I'll be back with more FOTDs soon and maybe a review on some products! 

xoxoxo
Ash







No comments:

Post a Comment